Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coz i had a bad day...

another bad day...ish ish ish..
today my luck all gone...T.T
but quite fun...weird me..

ok it all started when i want to get my hair cut at e-gate...
go i went...driving driving...din pay attention ...by the time i realized i was heading to the penang bridge with doesn't allow any TURNING BACK..!!!!! OMG!!!
so so is a straight road all the way up to bm...hahhaa swt man....
ok thats not it... half bridge.. see see the oil needle pointing at ....E...WTH!!!
okok no panic no panic...no light yet still can still can...
then suddenly my eye catch something....[ pushing balik to pg]
wahahhaa ya ya ya...turn in turn in...
but sht that sign ....make me turn a whole round and back to the same place....@$!!%#%
no oil no oil...okok...no choice go straight up again and
stupid now got...pushing balik to georgetown??..
hmm ok trust it again and turn in
and guess wat?...now i noe how to go to autocity...waahaha...
pumped my oil and headed back...kekekkee

so i reach e-gate at last..phew...go up and thinking finally can get my hair done..
go in...the receptionist ask me...who i wan?...
since got extra money i choose senior stylist...but she came back and told me...why not choose pro stylist means taukeh...okok...extra 20...

then she came...not a polite welcoming face but the taukeh chiun face..okok nvm
i said i wan change style mayb cut shorter or wat..
she flip my hair here and there..
then said no no no..bla bla bla all the theory which i blur...
then i ask n ask and she keep saying no this no that..haiz pek cek..hmm

nvm nvm.. i said since u so good u do la watever u want..then she said ok..
and start cutting...
half way she cut...said aiyo...ntg much to cut wor...WTF..WTF.. now u say ntg to cut..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nd tell me to come back faew months later and she will do for me...u wish la i will come back...

so i waste my money go n cut a hair that look excatly the same like before...and is not cheap ok not cheap NOT CHEAP...arghhhh...

not happyily i went down ready to go back...when i realized i left my hp thr..T.T..why so bad luck????
sigh go up n take, so pai sei coz everyone in the shop was looking at me with a kind of face that soon i walk out...they will start laughing..
ish ish ish..
so much for my day....
the worst thing is my hair still looks the same....arghhhh...
ah b gonna laugh me...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment