Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 -2009

So fast 2008 is over...i dun wan i dun wan..i will be older...damn...but i have too...T.T

2008 was a wonderful year for me, i make a big decision in the begining of 2008 , which was to start a new course in inti coll. i was wondering back then is that a correct choice but now i know and i'm proud to say that is a right choice and i didn't regret about it..^^ yipeeeee

Meet some wonderful friends in inti...first and most beloved joleen, hahaha we stick together since the day we met..don't we?


still rmb this? our very first pic...haha love u always and thanks for making my life in coll full with colors and crazyness...la la la

Coll life is fun and full wit memories, a lot of ups and downs but that's the only thing that making it interesting... but i don't remember studying...hahhaa guess i played too much..lol lol but i can;t resist myself....lol and of coz results...........(no comment)................. dot dot dot....^^

next climax in 2008 is meeting ah b...hmm is so weird and so strange that we can even be holding hands right now...lol but he brings lots of happiness to me..esp in langkawi * god i love that place*..^^ is nice to have him around ...^^ love

our very first pic..^^

so overall , 2008 was a great year to me and i hope 2009 is a great year also but there's some feelings telling me that 2009 won't be that great...coz is time to settle down and plan for our future no more parties like no tomorrow...* thinking too much??* or is the mood that every grown up is giving me?..the recession look...=.= haha

my resolution for 2009?...i have to move out from my shell and be more independent....yea! wish me luck..i will keep this post as a reminder...^^

again... is god damn #@$#@$#@ 2009 already...lets start our new journey... go go go no more turning back...see u next year on another post about my 2009..^^

2 comments:

  1. cabo. i heart u and u're my very first frenz in inti and i'll be ur side forever.
    ya, i also felt that 2009 will be a tough year for us. come, lets hold hand and walk through it together!

    ReplyDelete