Monday, January 5, 2009

stresssssssss

Today, the start of my new semester in inti. At first i'm quite excited and happy to go back to coll.. but today choosing the subject give me a big headache and seriously i'm so stressed up ...

Ya ya, biotech is something that i'm interested in but when i saw the list of the subject that i need to take up...i almost went out of breath..damn is was alll chmistry, biology and FFFFF calculus... all is so hard for me...damn why my road is so hard??...i dun mind the bio la..but why the math??..and most of all is chmistry????? it should be bio wat since the name BIOtech...hmmm
i have no confidence that i'm able to go through all this....i hate it..

The thought of changing my major keep appearing in my mind...i'm not a smart ass wit high IQ..but just a normal brain and my brain cannot process math at all...all the number means ntg to me...and i need physics also...haiz i wan to cry d...T.T

Sigh all of this is pulling my motiation deeep down the hole..ya i know it sound stupid to even be stress bout something that haven't occurs yet...but my heart is like dying and i seriously moody...damn..!!!!!!!!

i feel like cursing...&^&^*^&*&^*)_)_$%#
everthing is just so wrong...is wrong is wrong but what is the right??
damn my cgpa is like shit ...or is a shitty person shit..lol???..
is that a right decission??... to drag urself over all this ??

my mind is in a state that only negative thoughts appearing..and i fail to convert it into positive...failure?..useless??..yaya whatever...

p.s just ignore this post..i just wan to scream in my post..

4 comments:

  1. ohhh... my pity little mei mei...
    hug hug ya~~

    p/s: try consult your college education adviser.. things might not look as bad as it is.. be strong ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks kor..guess the only way left is to be strong and drag myself over all this..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol me too mah.
    cgpa like shit and i'm still confusing about continue aup or not..
    haiz,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, be confident!!
    I know u can make it, my dear fren! =P

    ReplyDelete