Saturday, January 17, 2009

TIRED.....

Saturday, a day which most ppl are happy about it but not me coz I HAVE TO WORK....damn today woke up so reluctantly and drag myself to sunshine square.. due to my laziness i'm late ...aiks...pity pity....

then bla bla bla..same old shit...went through the whole routine again...but something good happened ....followed by the bad..=.-

Good news - finally got promotion d...is selling at price 0.99..wahhaha * yes* .................
Bad news - no stock....%R&^$&%&^ wtf....sale onli no stock???? * dun play with me la god* T.T left pineapple mango and lychee gt stock...T.T

haiz luck still bad.....

so i was force to let ppl taste some drink which then i have to tell them no stock d....@.@ ...WTH is this?? in the end i get scolded by all the customer..aiyo aiyo they dun understand d...T.T

but at least today sale quite ok ..thanks to one man..* dunno from wat country d* i can't communicate with him... he shows 2 to me with fingers * the peace sign* lol but i dunno 2 carton or 2 can?? so i kesi kesi take 2 carton put in his trolly...wahhahaa he look shock at first but accepted....YIPEE summor is pineapple ...wahahhahaa...felt abit sorry for him but who cares...la la la...^^

oh ya...my parents come visit me...and i met a lot of anuty which they know me and i dunno who the hell are they?..lol lol my bad my bad... ahhahha

last but not least...TIRED TIRED and tml another day to go...hope tml some guy come and buy all my drink...wahhaha* dreaming*

4 comments:

  1. aiya u're lucky d
    from the first day i oledi no stock >.< no promotion smmore T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa la...no people wan buy 2 can u put 2 carton. =.=

    daddy din buy any ar?..so kiam siap?

    ReplyDelete