Tuesday, December 30, 2008

C.A.G.E.D


i was so bored arghhhhhhhhhhhh........life with no car suck to the max...i'm like a bird in a open cage but my wings are tied up... wanted to fly so badly but just can't do it...ish ish ish... when only my mum's car can be discharge from the hospital...T.T

so what i was doing ???
- wake up
- eat
- sleep
- watch drama * finished all my drama..T.T*
- sleep
- eat
- and THINK!!!!!

i have no life....why?..why?...why?
i'm so bored i don't even wanted to blog...hahahaa...
but its ok la...at least i can have a nice rest before welcoming 2009... wohoo wohoo is 2009 already...and i'm old...damn damn damn..

ok back to the thinking part...i'm actually thinking of cutting my hair...should be done by now if i have that car...T.T haizzzzzzzzzz .. my plan is to look different before going back to coll...but now guess the only choice is stick to the old me...T.T....and delayed it until CNY...kekekeke

second thing that keep poping out in my mind is about my future...too much to think and too much to decide...which i seriously hate thinking about it so much...but i have too come up with a decision soon...but but still got some time so........................ lets forget about all the problems and



CELEBRATE NEW YEAR....

VIVIAN ME MYSELF IS WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONE..A GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR...AND WISH 2009 IS A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF US...!!! LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment