Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dilemma

me vs parents

lately my parents keep forcing me to do things that i really don't like, really really don't like. but to them as usual is all for my own good. i did once because wanted to make them happy but seriously i don't feel happy or nice doing it.

so what should i choose?...keep doing it to make them happy but sacrifice my own happiness? bare in mind that is a long term decision so i may be hook up in this for the coming years.

solution 1 - discuss with them
FAILED - they still think is good for me and i'm so stupid not doing it. and they still not happy about my decision

solution 2 - keep talking to make them understand
FAILED - my mum will go on with her lecture and said that they want me to do something also i cannot ...T.T and things become more ugly..




so now the dilemma comes in the picture, how should i choose??
if you're in my shoe what is your pick??
pls enlighten me..XOxo

2 comments:

  1. me too facing the same prob dear..
    ppl forcing u. tried to change u. even want to clean you up into another kind of identity.

    but guess what?
    who cares? u is u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but that ppl is my parents...i love them and i want them to be happy...but i also love myself..aiks

    ReplyDelete