Friday, December 19, 2008

freedom

life is so boring after i came back from kl, thanks to the germs i collected there but TODAY....
freedom...at last..!!!!!!
i have been staying in my warm little nest for for ...so lonGGGG that there's even spider web all around me...kekee

*consequences of boring*



after saving my energy for a whole week and desperately wanted some fast foods melts in my mouth ...i went shopping wit ah b...where else but that only QB...


* before going out...^^*


so he picked me up around 6pm and straight to * ma tong tong* mcd if you dun understand..kaka i finally tasted some fries and burger...wahhaha...the moment i put that fries in
my mouth, it explode BOOM!!! and the oily potatoes mix with the salt melted in my mouth...oh god i love my life...* i know is too much =)* although i love it so much i can't even finish the fries, burger nor the drinks..T.T mayb my appetite still not yet fully recover..

p.s don't ever try to tell me bout the fats nor how bad is fast food...doesn't work for me...^^

after that, as usual is shopping time!!!!...dunno why ah b is so into polo tee nowadays so we stop by padini and kekeke..



*i might fall in love with green...*

sadly we din buy this but ended up buying another one that makes both of us regret ..T.T *cheated by padini* ish ish ish
guess today shopping fairy didn't sprinkle the magic powder on us...nvm as ppl said every failure make us closer to success

so i'm looking forward to next shopping attempt..!!!

shopping fever is on...XOxo

2 comments:

  1. haiz polo tee again..
    firstly mj, then ze, now is ur ah b..=.=''

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala...dunno polo tee gt wat nice...
    haha mayb later is our turn..

    ReplyDelete