Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i Love simple...




ok, well first n foremost i'm a emo fag...so u can predict all my post mostly will be emo unless my life is so perfect i wanna kiss everyone...hehehe

ok enough crap, recently my life is like riding a roller coaster with a spoilt track and i'm hanging up and down in the sky...* drama queen blek i noe*..so i did wat i'm good at...THINK..and keep thinking so i wanna share abit bout my new found motto..

SIMPLE...simple is what i need in my life now and only that will save me. Save me? from wat?...hmm have u ever think that there's a little notty beast in our mind that always stir things up and turns a simple thing into a complicated thing? * guess ur reaction is like WAT???*^^

but to me,things always start in such a simple way, friendship... it starts with a simple smile and it grew into a laugh , so simple and so nice, but then things started to get complicated? the laughter slowly fades away and things will never be the same again. ?
WHY
WHY?? it had to turn complicated?...can't it just stay simple as how it was? or is just our human nature to make things complicated?..

i specially dedicated this post to all my lovely friends and to those who have left some footstep in my heart, i wish that we all can stay the way we are or we used to be and remain it as simple as we can.


spread the love , XOxo



2 comments:

  1. my dear,
    simple may be the best thing in our entire life.
    but it may ruining our life too.

    if simple really exists,we shall not have so many crap-minded-problems stuck in our mind!
    and frustration, depression soon get us.

    friends are extremely important.
    that's why i need you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala...thats why i wish simple exist ah...
    i'll always right beside you...dun worry..^^
    muacks love u

    ReplyDelete